Quality and attention to detail which is certified by official cachets
Ragnitz Graz Private Hospital has always been a pioneer in terms of quality. This quality work is seen as an essential element which covers all areas. We focus on medical quality management as much as on services that go beyond medical treatment.
Austrian Mark of Quality in Health Tourism - Best Health Austria
In 2005, Graz Ragnitz Private Hospital successfully underwent a quality test conducted by Best Health Austria (BHA) as the first acute care hospital in Austria and was awarded the "Austrian Mark of Quality in Health Tourism - Best Health Austria" at the highest level „Premium“.
It is BHA's goal to make Austria Europe's number one health destination. The backbone of this effort is a quality mark of a government-accredited, independent organization, for which specific criteria must be met in the previously unregulated field of health and wellness hotels, rehabilitation establishments and hospitals. The standards of Best Health Austria put a special focus on the respective companies' so-called "soft factors", such as service quality, staff training, expert advice and competent holistic interdisciplinary care of patients.
More information: www.besthealthaustria.com
Certifications / Accreditations:
- Patient satisfaction is an important key factor in our work: excellent reviews and the award of 4 hearts in the Hospital Guide 2008 have again affirmed our efforts.
- Accreditation of our sleep laboratory by the Austrian Society for Sleep Medicine and Sleep Research (ASRA)
- Accreditation established by AGAKAR (Association for Outpatient Cardiac Prevention and Rehabilitation)
- Validation in sterilization procedures conducted in large steam sterilizers conforming to the Austrian standard EN 554
- Validation and monitoring of machine cleaning and disinfecting procedures for flexible endoscopy according to the Austrian standard EN ISO 15 883
- Participation in Austrian-wide birth registry