No visiting is permitted at present in our hospital, except in the following circumstances, based on the regulations issued by the Federal Minister of Health:
- Children and young people under the age of 18 are allowed 1 visitor per day for a maximum of 1 hour.
- Expectant mothers may be accompanied by 1 person (maximum) for outpatient examinations during pregnancy and for delivery.
After the birth the father or other accompanying adult may remain in the hospital, provided that he/she has a negative coronavirus test result. If he/she leaves the hospital premises, the standard visitor regulations then apply:
New mothers and babies are allowed 1 visitor per day for a maximum of 1 hour.
- Patients who are expected to remain in the hospital for more than 7 days are allowed 1 visitor per week for a maximum of 1 hour.
- Other patients are allowed to be visited once per stay by 1 person for a maximum of 1 hour.
- Patients in a critical condition may be visited by close relatives, by arrangement with the hospital (Tel.: +43 316 596-0).
Visiting is permitted only in a private room or the designated visitor areas. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to visit.
Visitors are required
- to show a negative coronavirus test result at the checkpoint (the time of sampling must not be more than 48 hours ago in case of a rapid antigen test or more than 72 hours ago in case of a PCR test),
- to give their name and the name of the patient,
- and to comply strictly with the specified safety precautions (wearing an FFP2 mask without exhalation valve to cover mouth and nose, hand hygiene, distancing rules).
Last updated: March 11, 2021
Would you like to visit a relative, a friend or a colleague who is currently staying at Graz Ragnitz Private Hospital? Our visiting hours are very flexible, yet it is recommended you speak to a qualified staff member at the nurse's station if you plan to drop by outside of our regular visiting hours, to ensure your visit won’t get interrupted by either doctor’s visits or treatments.
For a smooth arrival, please find a detailed map of Graz Ragnitz Private Hospital by visiting the page How to get to Graz Ragnitz page. If you come by car please find a route planner as well as information on the fees of our parking garage and parking in the surrounding area.
For friends or relatives who want to stay in close proximity, we have compiled a selection of nearby hotels: